International Share House Utility Fee
Located in the middle of Tokyo. Founded in 1941.
01. Application Form (5 pages / Handwriting)
02. Certificate of High School Graduation (or Expected Graduation)
03. Certificate of Current Enrollment (If you are a high school student)
04. Copy of High School Diploma (Do not send the original diploma)
05. Certificate of High School Academic Record (English score must be included)
06. Certificate of Japanese Study
07. Certificate of JLPT (N4 or N3)
08. Copy of Passport (If you have one)
09. Face Photo (4 leaves)
10. Certificate of Family Register
11. Following Documents regarding Financial Guarantor:
12. Japanese or English Translation (above all documents)
*The certificates and the documents must be issued within 3 months from application.